Skin Whitening Drip In Johor Bahru
What is the difference between ‘Whitening Injection’ and ‘Whitening Drip’?
Whitening injection uses micro-needle to inject the nutrients directly to the blood capillaries, while whitening drip mixes the nutrients with saline water, and other nutrients may be added for extra benefits.
The nutrients in the whitening drip are higher as compared to the nutrients in a whitening injection. You must be wondering, why? This is because the acidity level of Vitamin C is too high if injected to the blood capillaries directly. While during whitening drip, the nutrients have already been diluted, and other nutrients may be added for extra benefits! This is why in Medi Aesthetic, we strongly recommend whitening drip instead of whitening injections.
The other nutrients that could combine with our whitening drips are:
- Glutathione – Glutathione is the body’s most powerful and important antioxidants, present in each and every cell in the body. By supplying Glutathione, you can not only improve your complexion but improve the quality and health of your skin.
- Tranexamic Acid – Treatment for hyperpigmentation, stopping brown spots for getting darker, and also larger.
- Amino Acid – Working with Vitamin C in boosting collagen growth, and also improve skin’s elasticity. Providing nutrients to body organs, and also improve metabolism rate.
- Vitamin C – Breakdown melanin pigment, boost collagen growth, restore skin elasticity and luster. Protect the skin from harmful effects caused by sun damage.
- Glycyrrhizinate – Improve liver’s detoxification function. Protects the skin from allergic and dermatitis.
- Lipoic Acid – Improves skin texture, improves visual function in glaucoma, reduces blood pressure, slows down the aging process.
- Vitamin B12 – Prevents Memory Loss and Lowers Risk of Neurodegenerative Disease, Boosts Mood and Helps the Nervous System to Properly Function, benefits skin health by reducing redness, dryness, inflammation and acne blemishes
- Vitamin B Complex (B1, B2, B16) – help us to metabolize food sources, providing nutrients to the whole body including the hair and hair follicles, and also helps to regulate your skin’s pigment production and location, preventing hyperpigmentation.
- Zinc Oxide – Helping to lower skin inflammation associated with rashes, allergies or irritation, Reduces acne growth, Preventing aging of the skin, Helping to treat acne breakouts.
Whitening drip does not only brightens skin texture but also helps to prevent pigmentation, the growth of acne, restore skin’s elasticity and luster, etc. This is also one of the reasons, why our whitening drip has always been one of our popular treatment. Book now, for a free consultation session!
Beside Whitening drip, you may also try out other microplastic surgery which makes you more beautiful.